SUNDAY(22/6/2008) : Haih. Haih. Haih. Haih. Haih. I’m now writing this at tawau international airport. Why? Because. Haih haih. I should be in the plane now and it should depart in 5mins time but im still here. why? Because. Haih haih. What else? Air Asia DELAYED AGAIN la bah! This time delayed three hours somemore. What am I suppose to do in this three hours? Somemore there is no wireless in this airport. lousy. They know they always delayed then they should set up wireless for people like me. Aih. where am I going?? YAY. im going to kay kay to meet him!!. He’s now at gold coast airport when im typing this. ive got a surprise for him. Ive plan this few months ago. okay okay. this is my plan! =D FIRST, I lied that im going to meet him on Monday evening (he reach kk on Monday afternoon). But actually I already reach kk one day earlier than him so that I can go airport and SURPRISE him!! Wahaha. But I still think this plan won’t surprise him that much since he thought we’re meeting the same day he reach. So I decided to send him a text message before he reach kk by saying my flight to kk on Monday is cancelled and I can only meet him on Tuesday morning. Wahaha. Hope all my stupid plan will work. Wahaha. while I’m waiting in the canteen. He called and asked me what I am doing (he knows I went tawau but I told him I went for fun). I told him I’m at my cousin’s house now. I did go to my cousin house. But that was an hour ago. LOL. Sorry dear. I did lie but it’s a beautiful lie rite. It’s all about giving you this surprise. =p
MONDAY: finally. In the morning He called that he’s on board soon.(kl to kk flight). Wahaha. Im so jing zang now. Cause im going to see him so so so soon. I cant wait to see his silly reaction. I hope he got the surprise and give me the FACE. THE surprise FACE!.haha. blab la bla. Skip….-------I went to airport with his mom to fetch him. Hahahahah .he was so surprise to see me!! Cause he tot he really tot my flight was cancelled. And he was so so blur looking at me. DUH*. We went 1borneo at night for movie and have a walk. It’s a new hypermall. Quite nice actually just that..erm..too many pilaks(orang indon and philipine) oh. Aih. we watched kungfu panda. it was alright. the story line was plain. i expected it to b very funny. but it didnt.
Tuesday: yeS!. Finally I went and chopped off my hair. Too thick! Few months I didn’t cut my hair. Finally today I went. He went too. Gosh. His hair was so so long and thick. Longer and thicker than mine. Like ah moi oh him. Tsk tsk. Actually I just told the stylist to trim my hair. But it turns out like this.

process. my leg looks so long ba tu.

going to finish soon.

ahhhhhhhhhhha! i dye my hair too.
side view.
wednesday : we went kk warisan square and center point. walau eh. center point takra aircond loh. so hot bah tu. aih. then after we bought icecream and yoyo. we quickly walked back to warisan. the reason we bought icecream. he wanna prove me that mcD KK still have sundae cone TWIST( choc mix vanilla). WAH. memang got loh. aih. KL pupus already oh. where can you get MCd mix sundae cone in KL you tell me lah! =p
yum. yum yum yum.
camwhore with HIS new DKNY.
at night we went yam cha with friends. finally i met yin and mimi after i met em last month. we talked sooooooooooooooooooooooo much non-stop until the shop closed then we left. okay. i didnt change my shirt. cause afternoon i wore awhile only baH. =D
picture of US.
DARN. the time passes so darn FAST. today is THURSDAY already. DARN!.
0 SCREAMS!:
Post a Comment